Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The 25 Days Of Christmas Tags


Happy Tuesday!!!
I am so excited about today's post and to be a part of this event so fun.
I am using Newton's Nook Designs for my tag today they have some awesome Christmas stamps that are so cute!!!
Today i used the set called Newton's Curious Christmas

I made my tag using and Avert Elle die and I colored my image using my distress markers I than just added some fun ribbon and twine!!!

You can check out Tracey's Blog here the wonderful person who created this fun event!!


Thanks so much for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. So festive! Love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the fun coloring on the kitty and the tree :)
    Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE tag :)
    LOVE your ADORABLE image and colouring, the layered tags look great too!!!

    ReplyDelete