Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thinking Of You


Happy Wednesday!!!!
I have a fun little card for you today I made this several weeks ago and forgot to post it LOL!!
I am going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge anything goes you can check out that challenge here
Anyways I got out some really old Hero Arts stamps out and had a little fun!! I colored this image with my distress markers and added some fun splatters all over my card and than to finish the card off I added some twine and a sentiment.
I will see you back here tomorrow with some new Unity.
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is off the charts adorable! I really love the way you combined those sweet little flowers with the paint splatters! And the color palette is so perfect. This card could be used for so many great purposes and anyone would be thrilled to receive it. I really like how you created that unique framed look with the die cut shape. I was shocked when you said you'd made this with old stamps because it looks so fresh and original! Great addition of the twine, too. You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete