Tuesday, November 18, 2014

From Our family To Yours

Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I have this card over at Newton's Nook.
Seriously love working with their stamps they are so fun!!!
This set is called Flaky family so much fun to work with!!!
I have been trying to find fun ways to use my dies and this is one of my favorites making a frame with them it is such a great way to showcase my scene I created!!! I paper pieced my snowmen added just a little color with my distress markers and than added some glitter to the snowmen!! The paper is from Basic Grey.
I have a addiction to paper probably like most of us in this hobby I have not bought any paper in weeks trying to use all that I have trust me it's been really hard not to buy new stuff!! Please tell me I am not the only one with this problem??

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment