Monday, September 3, 2012

Ribbon Carousel Challenge

 Happy Tuesday!!!!  I am back with a Ribbon Carousel challenge this week it's an easy one it's all about BOWS and you all know how much i love Bows!!!
Today for my card I used another great stamp set from There She Goes and I water colored the butterfly using my distress markers love the colors!!!  The pattern paper is from an older basic grey collection.  The Ribbon is the awesome seam binding from Ribbon carousel I love this stuff so pretty!!!

Make sure to check out the blog for all the info on how to play along with this weeks challenge

3 comments:

  1. I love this, I saw it on FB this morning and it made me smile!! So pretty Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling, Stephanie...Love that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete