Monday, August 27, 2012

You Do Everything With Style!!

Happy Monday!!! 
One more day and my sweet kiddos are back in school!!!
I really don't think it gets that much easier for me each year seeing them grow up so quickly!!!
It was a fun filled summer and i hate to see it go that's for sure!!!

My hubby made me the most amazing light box to take my pictures in and I think it is such an improvement plus I can take pictures any time of the day and I love that!!!
Today I am sharing a card with this weeks SOTW  over at unity .  This is such a pretty stamp I just love it!!! I did some paper piecing with some pretty my Mind's Eye Dp.

You can check out how to sign up for SOTW here!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice. I am going to design Plastic Card for a printing company and this design inspire me more for the best designing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete