Saturday, February 18, 2012

Unity Challenge

Happy Saturday!!!! This week was a start of a new Unity Challenge over at The Challenge blog.
This month's challenge to use hearts on your project but they cannot be pink or red!!!
Right away I knew I wanted to use these Jillibean Soup papers so perfect for the challenge and i just love these colors!!!

I used this weeks Stamp of the week for my card I so love this sentiment and I do believe that it is so true because I have experienced this the past few weeks. My experience was that I wanted to try and go after something new and it did not turn out and it was disappointing and at that time you feel like maybe you should just leave well enough alone but at the same point I did not want to give up. I still wanted to try to put myself out there for new things and in the end I was happy that I took that chance and bigger and better opportunities came along for me.  I guess the whole point of me telling you this is if you want something bad enough you should go for it and even if a couple things don't work out for you there is something better around the corner waiting for you!!!!(sorry to get all personal)
Anyways all the info on the challenge is here

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Elaine.
    I too like the sentiment on this card and the papers are nice.
    I like your style well done.
    Elaine W

    ReplyDelete