Monday, November 14, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

Happy Monday I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!  My weekend was full of hanging out with good friends!!!!
I though I would pop in quick to share a fun card that i did a couple Weeks ago.
I am using two of my most favorite products which are Echo Park and ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel!!!
I love this collection from Echo park it's perfect for manly cards which honestly i need all the help I can get when it comes to making those kind of cards which I don't do enough of!!!! Then there is the fabulous ribbon as soon as I saw this Black/Ivroy striped ribbon had to have it!!!!
This card was so much fun to put together and i love the way it came out!!!

I will see ya back here tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Stephanie! I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Stephanie! I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not have thought to use purple and green for a guy but this card rocks - especially with that fantastic ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete