Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hip Hop Thursday!!!!

Happy Thursday!!!! I am pretty excited to be able to show off a card using some new Unity!!!



have you seen all the new Unity stamps??? All I can say is Wow there is some amazing stuff and I have a wish list about a mile long!!!Unity has 120 new releases for CHA that is alot of great stamps!!!



One of my new faves is some Samantha Walker I love her designs!!!





For today's card I used the Retro Mod Clocks such a great set with tons of fabulous sentiments!!!
I used Basic Grey's Curio collection.






I am your last stop on the Hop but make sure to check out the Unity Blog for all the exciting stuff going on!!!
Have a fabulous day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great card and I love the sentiment! I seriously want every new CHA stamp Unity has, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamps. Can't wait to see what Spellbinder they are compatible with. Great card Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i truly love this card!!! those clocks are so awesome.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Stephanie! I love that new set you used and I hadn't seen it so thank you for making me drool over another. LOL Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge Samantha Walker fan! This is wonderful! Blessings, Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete