Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday!!! I have a CAS card to share today this one I did quit along time ago and did not share here on my blog it's nothing special but i just love that little saying one of my faves.




The Dp is from Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection and the sweet sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.


I have tons to do and don't know where to start we are leaving to go camping in a few days and i am feeling a little overwhelmed right now i guess a start would be to get off the computer!!!


I will see ya tomorrow!!!


2 comments:

  1. totally think this is special and adorable. so glad you shared it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So charming.. It put a smile on my face. Wonderful job! :)


    http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete