Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Echo Park Project!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Today I am sharing a project that a friend asked me to do as a gift for someone. I picked the Echo Park For The Record Collection I thought it would be perfect just because I could do Masculine and girly cards with this collection. When I do a project like this I really like to use these collection packs so everything matches and goes well together!!!



























The box I got from Taylored Expressions store and I used various sentiment sets from Annabelle Stamps, There She Goes,Hero Arts,and Practicing Creativity. That's it it was pretty quick some of the cards I already had made and there was a couple more that I made to add to the collection.






Have a Fabulous Day and thanks for stopping by!!!!




















3 comments:

  1. these are all just lovely, stephanie! cute box:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute box! LOVE the papers--and that balloon card! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection of cards using the EP. I love those papers. great job!

    ReplyDelete