Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just Saying HI

Happy Thursday which I can't believe it's almost the end of the week but here we are!!
I am sharing this fun card over at the Paper Maniac Blog.
I used the fabulous Just saying Hi Hero Arts set along with Cosmo Cricket Circa. A very CAS card but also a great manly card which I have to admit I don't make alot of.
Now don't forget to check out the huge Paper Maniac Sale I think that we are up to 50% off on some items there is still alot of great stuff up for grabs!!!
Have a fabulous day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. alright-this is like the 3rd CUTE CUTE card I've seen using this phone...I kind of need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! So pretty colors and really gives you that nostalgic feeling, the phone is so lovely! Cute button as well!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete