Saturday, December 18, 2010

One Last Christmas Gift

Happy Saturday!!!! Ok so this Christmas really has been about quick presents and this project was one of them. I had bought these pails a couple week knowing that I would need them for a quick last minute gift. I simply filled the pail with some yummy candies and decorated the outside with a belly band wrapped around it and then I cut this label out of grunge board which was perfect because it is flexible and then I used some great Echo Park Dp and stickers so cute!!!
Have a great Saturday we will be getting our Christmas tree today I know late but our Holiday plans changed it's a long story that I will not get into but it's all good and I am ready to enjoy the Holiday with my hubby and kiddos!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love these little pails. I always keep a few on hand because the possibilities are endless and you never know when you might need a last minute gift. Your is adorable. I love the little stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and what a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very cute tag for the bucket of yummies!

    ReplyDelete