Monday, December 6, 2010

H{IPPITY} HOP

Happy Monday which means it's another H{Ippity}Hop I thought I would take one small break from Christmas cards today. This weeks Ippity theme is brought to us by the fabulous Lisa H. the challenge to use one of your first Ippity kits. I used the Kit Because Of You also one of my favorite kits I love this flower stamp!!! I also used Just Wanted To Say for my sentiment. Dp is from My Mind's eye Tickled Pink.
That's it for me today so sorry to make this such a quick post I have got a sick boy again it's never ending!!!
Please make sure to check out the Ippity blog for all the fabulous Ippity Inspiration!!!!!

18 comments:

  1. This is just one beautiful card. I just love how you did the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is fabulous Stephanie.. I love this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, this is beautiful! I almost used the same stamp..lol....hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope he feels better soon! such a pretty, pretty card, steph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the baby feels better soon! Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card...love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Stephanie! Love how you put the beautiful flower on the die with sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you love this flower stamp! It looks fab w/ paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you have a sick little one - hope he feels better soon. Your card is sure cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. I love that set, I don't have it yet but it is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combo of florals and grid paper! So great... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so stinkin' cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I love how you did the flower and the papers are perfect for the stamps you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors you chose for your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooo, love what you did here. that great frame shape in the center to show off that fabulous flower. LOOKS great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! I love that flower and button.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that paper you used--beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete