Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Fun With Mint Motif







Today I am sharing a couple more cards Using Mint Motif sentiment stamps along with some K and Company cut and Paste Dp really loving this soft and pretty girly paper. It's raining here so I think it's going to be another good crafting day I have a fun project that I am sharing for tomorrows Hip Hop can't wait to share so I hope you come back!!!



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and don't forget that Northwoods stamps are on sale over at Paper Maniac some really beautiful images!!!





6 comments:

  1. two darling cards, Stephanie. love how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Your stitching is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are both seriously CUTE! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pinks and yellows are just beautiful, stephanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more beautiful cards! I love that measuring tape ribbon in blue!

    ReplyDelete