Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Know A Sunday Post


Hey There ladies Happy Sunday I wanted to share this card because I sometimes have a habit of making a card for a challenge and forget to submit it I know crazy right well it happens alot!!!I thought I would do the Tuesday Trigger Challenge and to be honest I had no clue what to use on this card then I remembered I had this fabulous Dp from Kaiser Craft that I had not broken into because to be honest I love paper but sometimes I buy paper and really do not know how to use it. Please tell me I am not the only one I know it's a problem. I also just got this fabulous chair stamp from Unity KOTM September and it was perfect.
Have a great Sunday!!!



8 comments:

  1. Someday I'm going to HAVE to get that stamp, I love it! And I think you've done a great job with the patterned paper, at least you USE patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It looks fabulous. Love the stamps and pretty DP. I buy all kinds of stuff and don't use it. It is a horrible hobby we have. SO much to have right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the little row of chairs and your patterns look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised that you showcased that special paper so well! I love those chairs and especially the teal one. ;)

    ReplyDelete