Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BLOG CANDY UPDATE

I know I am late with my post it's been a crazy busy day. I have a quick and fun card using some Hero Arts and My Mind's eye love both of these!!! So along with everything else I am loving the Hero Arts stamps they are great!!! Patti over at Paper Maniac has a huge selection and I have been adding to my collection slowly now all I need to do is use them.
A little update on my Blog Candy it has ended but I will have to hold off and pick a winner Friday or Saturday so sorry for the delay but my hubby decided it would be a good idea to go camping for a couple days which leaves me just hours to get my posts ready for other dt stuff and pack a camper.
Oh I love it when they come up with these fabulous ideas.
Also Paper Maniac has some fabulous sells going on so you will want to check those out.



16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous stephanie. I love the DP and and your flower and ribbon is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and have fun camping. You know we will still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card! I love the flower and the pp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card stephanie...have a fun time camping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Sooo glad you are getting into Hero Arts. You need to come post this card over at the Hero Arts flickr group. Wonderful ladies and great friends over there. You would LOVE it. They are so sweet and kind and so is Hero Arts. You should join in on the contests too!! I hope you will!! :) :) :) :) Such a pretty card! LOVE IT!! Have fun camping!!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors, Stephanie. It really pops. Have a great time campling, although I must say - better you thanme! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and fun card, I really like all the layers. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will wait patiently for your return! I love your card. The flower is beautiful! Hope you have a fun time camping with the Fam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOOO cute! I love the scalloped edges! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute, stephanie! love the papers and that big flower:)

    ReplyDelete