Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cherry On Top


Happy Tuesday I am sharing another Cherry On Top card this cute cupcake is one of the images created by Lindsay that is in this Fabulous kit. For the cupcake I paper pieced it and cut it out. I saw the paper doily at the store the other day and of course had to get because I have seen so many cards made with these. Everything else it from the Cherry On Top kit. LYB paper, buttons,lace ribbon and the Fabulous sticker from EAD Designs. I will be back later with another card I did yesterday!!
TFL!!!!

9 comments:

  1. this is so so cute! Love the pink and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo sweet...can't go wrong with a cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! love the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the lace on the bottom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...this is adorable, Stephanie!! I love the lace & doily accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I just realized that I seldom create card with cupcake on it. Maybe I should just create one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet cupcake and I think i`m addicted to the pink buttons ! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete