Saturday, February 27, 2010

For My Lovely Grandma


I made this card for my Grandmother who has been sick in the hospital and it breaks my heart right now that I cannot be by her side. It has been to long since I have seen her and I really hope that I can make the trip to see her real soon. I have been wanting this stamp set for quit some time it's from Gina K one of Nina's sets and it's called Lovely Shelf . I just love the images and sentiments in this set. I paper pieced the vase and added the diecut flowers from K and Company the Dp is also from K and Company.
Don't forget to leave a comment for my little blog Candy from Friday just scroll down.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Stephanie....this is beautiful. She will just love it. I understand about not being near family. My family is in Alabama. My Aunt just passed away on Valentines and I couldn't be there. We have decided to move to be with family. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you...gorgeous card....sorry to hear about your grandma...she'll love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Stephanie. I am sure your grandmother will love it. We'll keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the patterns Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! Love that paper!! I am sure your grandmother will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your Grandmother being ill... Sending her well wishes and I know this beautiful card will brighten her day
    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending healthy wishes to your grandmother, stephanie! pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm sure your beautiful card will cheer her up. I love the paper pieced vase and the bow is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete