Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Planner






When I saw the tutorial that AJ did over at Splitcoast Stampers for this File Folder Book I just had to give it a try. I knew right away that I wanted to make it a Holiday Planner and the wonderfully talented Regina has made this great Printable stamp set called Holiday Planner. In this set you get 3 assorted sheets for planning your gift lists,Christmas Card list, and Misc. Christmas notes. Now I have to say this did take some time to make and the thing that took the most time is decorating the File Folder itself everything else came together quickly.
Regina over at The Cutting Cafe is giving away a 83 image Printabls Stamp Set called Christmas Daily that is perfect for a Countdown Book to Christmas. Seriously 83 images for free you do not want to miss out on this because it is free until the 19th and then after that it will 12.99 so go check it out here. There is also a link at The Cutting Cafe to a awesome Daily countdown to Christmas that Alli Edwards has done it really is amazing!!TFL!!!
Forgot to add that the paper I used for this is October Afternoon
Holiday Cheer.


6 comments:

  1. Hi - love your blog, have a read when you update it, what papers did you use on the planner, they are very pretty!!! Thanks Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie, I love your holiday planner!!!! sooooo festive and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally amazing...i love it stephaine..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful and a great idea! I need one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DANG, how in the heck did I miss this. I MISSED OUT and I love what you have created Steph. I gotta see if I can sign up for email alerts from you.....

    ReplyDelete