Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fun Times and Second Post for today

I wanted to get one more Challenge card in for today and that is for the Get Sketchy blog. The paper and diecuts are from October Afternoon Road Map. The ticket stamp is from Unity's LeChic Vintage Kit love this kit!!!

This second card was an Idea I had in my head and just had to put it in play. Do you not just love that notebook paper stamp honestly I cannot believe how popular this is getting the stamps the notebook and ledger paper Dp. So once again the stamps are from the LeChic Vintage kit from Unity super cool stuff. The Dp is from Cosmo Cricket also the cloud stamp is from one of the KOTM from Unity.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,

    Thanks for joining us at GET SKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I love the layers and the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo hooooo...thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy! Love Them Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both! They are beautiful!Thanks for playing with GS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...cool stuff! I love the ticket stamp! Great job wStephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that ledger paper stamp. you did such a fantastic job Stephanie

    ReplyDelete