Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowed In Today

Today we are snowed in here in Connecticut we got 12 or more inches of snow over night. Just when you were hoping for signs of spring we get this. Oh well it's a good excuse to stay home and craft right? For this card I used a stamp from one of Unity's KOTM sorry I can't remember which month. The paper is Scenic Route very cute paper I really do like how this came out. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
I love these flowers from Unity's February KOTM ok I love all the stamps in this kit sooo cute. Have you seen March KOTM on my God it just keeps getting better and better I know I keep saying it But it's true. I colored these fabulous flowers with my stampin up markers I don't know maybe it's just me but I think the markers work so well on the watercolor paper. The Dp I used from Scenic Route Laurel Collection so cute. This is paper I received in one of the prize packages from Paper Crafts Mag Last years World Card making Day contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment