Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can't Get Enough Owls

This owl is from a KOTM from unity very cute. I put little eyes on him I love to use these when I can they so cute. The paper is from scenic route great paper. The sentiment is from Papertrey's wise owl set.
Oh how I love owls. I knew of course as with all the Unity Kits I had to have this adorable owl set. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Wise Owl set. The paper is from Sassafras can't get enough of this paper so cute. Today is Hip Hop Thursday so you must go check out the awesome deals over at Unity I for one should probably wait until I get last weeks order before I get anymore. They do have an awesome new stamp that is going to be a must have it's all about JOY.

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are soooo...cute!!! Gotta love those owls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so cute! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those owls too! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your owl cards. You did a great job. I collected owls until I got too many and had to quit. But now that I'm learning to make cards and scrapbooking--I'm drawn to the owls again and just bought the stamp you used with the hearts on the front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeee! these two cards are just the cutest! I adore owls and these two are just tops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh those are soooo cuuuute!!! I haven't inked those lil owls up yet!!!

    ReplyDelete