Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Cards

I used for this card the mittens from the flaky friends set from stampin up. The dp is retired also from stampin up. I colored the mittens with my stampin up markers. I'm so happy I invested in these markers I had to do something after seeing everyone doing beautiful work with the copics. I know they are two totally different sets of markers but I would not be able to afford the copics. So sad maybe sometime in the future.
This card I also used paper from Mind's Eye that I adhered to sage shadow for the base of the card which you can't really notice that that's what I used. I added silver ribbon and cord around the card base and added the felt flower. The sentiment once again is from papertrey ink. That pretty much is it nice and simple the way I like it.

This card is also pretty simple. The wreath is from my cricut machine and I just added brads for a little decoration on the wreath. The DP is from DCWV Christmas stack this year. The sentiment is also from Papertrey's mixed messages. Love that stamp set so many great sentiments and the perfect size for all your punches. The punch I used is from stampin up.


A simple card I am just having hard time with Christmas coming up with simple but beautiful cards. This one is not my fav but it will do. It's pretty straight forward nothing to hard here. The paper is by Mind's Eye the sentiment is from stampin up set called to you and yours. The felt snowflake is from stampin up I just love these things. The red background is embossed and sanded using the cuttlebug folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment