Monday, October 6, 2008

The Last of the Thanksgiving Cards

This card I used another inkadoo stamp that I colored with my stampin up markers. The dp is K and Kompany's fall harvest paper. I matted the image with a scallop rectangle from spellbinders and just added a button with ribbon.
For this card i used another little stampin up stamp as is the sentiment. The dp is diecuts with a view fall glitter stack that was adhered to kraft cardstock. I colored the chestnut with my markers and and aquapainter

This is and old retired stampin up set that like many of my stamps has not seen much use but I just love this scarecrow. I stamped him on some dp and just colored in with my stampin up markers. Distressed the edges I love doing this. I also added a couple little pumpkins that I punched out.


Once again this is a inkadoo stamp I really do love these stamps they are so pretty. The paper is basic grey the mellow collection. the leaves are from a punch. Just added a little ribbon have to have ribbon.



This card I used again a sentiment from stampin up and the tree is from a inkadoo set I just got also the leaves on top of the card. I colored the tree with my stampin up markers. You can't see in the photo but there is a satin brown ribbon tied around the chocolate chip cardstock.




I am going to post the last of my Thanksgiving Cards of coarse I keep saying I'm done and then I make just one more. You know how that goes. The sentiment is from stampin up and the tree is a sticker that I got at target along with the patterned paper . Not my favorite card but it will due.

2 comments:

  1. Your fall cards are just darling...I love them all...What a neat blog page I've enjoyed looking at all your stunning cards!!!

    ReplyDelete