Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas Cards

This stamp is a unity stamp from the September kit of the month. Love this stamp I thought it would be perfect for a Christmas card. I was going to watercolor this image but I didn't like how it looked so I decided to just color it in with my stampin up markers. The sentiment is also a retired stampin up set. The dp is a stack of Christmas paper I got last year. The ribbon I got at Michaels this week. They have a lot of great xmas ribbon.
Here is going to be one of many Christmas cards. Everything here is all retired stampin up stuff the stamps set I think is called festive favorites and the DP is also from last year that I had left over gotta love leftovers. I watercolored the trees to give it a soft look since my paper is a light color and of course had to add my button and ribbon in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment